WARTSILA RT-FLEX BASIC TRAINING
Wartsila Rt-Flex Basic training course meets the objectives listed in STCW Code sections A-III/1; A-III/2.
Wartsila Rt-Flex Basic training is intended for ship engineers, electrical engineers and technical superintendents involved into daily operation of vessels with 2-stroke Wartsila Rt-Flex engine systems.
The Wartsila RT-flex basic course covers the following topics:
- Introduction of RT-flex design;
- Mechanical flex components;
- Hydraulic and pneumatic system;
- WECS9520 control system (latest version);
- flexView (Operator Level) (latest version);
- Engine RT-flex Simulator;
- Practical examination.
DURATION - 3 DAYS
PRICE - 1500 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999