SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASIC TRAINING COURSE
The course is designed for shipboard support staff (ratings & trainees) to comply with company’s specific requirements and procedures prescribed by SMS. At the end of the course, it is expected that the Candidates will carry out all their duties safely and efficiently, as well as support the Shipboard management team in day-to-day running of vessel’s operations in full compliance with Company procedures & all applicable regulations.
The course covers various aspects of the ISM Code apart from the Safety, Quality & Environment Management System.
The course covers but not limited by the following topics:
- Company Objectives;
- Company Safety and environmental protection policy;
- Company responsibilities and authority;
- Designated person(s);
- Company SMS - documentation and procedures, standards;
- Master's responsibility and authority and ship’ organization;
- Shipboard operations;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Last Reports and analysis of non-conformities, accidents and hazardous occurrences.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 99 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999