An accurate risk assessment serves as a dependable decision support system, by which the ship’s staff can handle hazardous situations with greater safety. A formal risk management approach is the demand of the shipping industry for safeguarding human life, the marine environment, the vessel and its cargo.
This Course deals with the concepts of risk assessment, and practical methods of applying these concepts on board in day-to-day operational situations. Use is made of the risk-matrix methodology.
As an improvement process, the value of a reactive approach to safety is highlighted by the inclusion of Root Cause Analysis in this Course. These are supported by case studies and practical exercises.
The Risk Assessment training course covers the following topics:
- Understanding of concept of Risk;
- The Risk Management Process: Hazard Identification; Risk Analysis; Risk Control and Mitigation;
- Exercise of Risk Analysis and Control Measures;
- Root Cause Analysis;
- Case Studies / Exercise on Root Cause Analysis;
- Assessment and Discussion.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 130 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999