Most organizations have accident investigation procedures. However, these procedures are often based on a blame culture and do not inspire the investigator to find and correct the defects in the management system (root caused) that allowed the hazards to exist and the accident to occur.
Several industries have adopted excellent accident investigation and analysis techniques. It is a basic function to locate and define the operational errors that allow accidents to occur. Competence in the application of modern accident/incident investigation tools will assist to learn and to prevent the recurrence of accidents and to evaluate the extent and location of management defects (root-causes), which contributed to the accident event.
The course is designed to prepare attendees to become Accident Investigation Team Leaders.
The Incident Investigations course covers the following topics:
- Legal requirements for accidents, incidents investigation and for record keeping;
- Accident / incident definitions and their relationship;
- Causes of accidents;
- Witnesses interview;
- Application of accident causation models;
- Methods for effective evidence gathering;
- Corrective action report writing and compilation;
- Root-cause analysis;
- Modern accident investigation and analysis techniques.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 130 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999