LIQUID CARGO AND BALLAST WATER HANDLING ON LNG TANKERS (SIMULATOR TRAINING)
The course covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model Course 1.36 “Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Tanker Cargo and Ballast Handling Simulator”.
This training course primary is intended for Masters, Chief Officers and mates who are engaged in liquefied natural gas (LNG) tanker cargo and ballast handling operations.
The LNG Tanker Cargo and Ballast Handling (simulator training) course covers the following topics:
- Cargo planning, safe loading and unloading cargoes
- Prevention of sea pollution
- Maintaining of the ship stability and seaworthiness
- Study of the ship design and systems
- Cargo containment and cargo handling systems
- Ship operating procedures and emergency procedures
- Safety practices and equipment
- General principles of cargo operations
DURATION - 4 DAYS
PRICE - 427 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: +371 67399999