GAS ANALYZERS/DETECTORS CALIBRATION AND USE
This training course is intended for personnel who are required to use portable gas detection equipment to determine the presence of potentially harmful atmospheres in the workplace and for personnel who are tasked with maintenance and calibration of the devices.
The Gas Analyzers / Detectors Calibration and Use training course covers the following topics:
- Procedures for atmosphere testing
- Gas measuring instruments;
- Oxygen analyzer;
- Multigas detectors / Personal gas detectors;
- Chemical absorption tubes for toxic gases (Draeger Tubes);
- Operating principles, accuracy and limitations;
- Sampling lines and pumps;
- Instrument check procedures, maintenance and calibration.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 158 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999