UPDATING TRAINING FOR SHIP ELECTRO-TECHNICAL ENGINEERS
The course is approved by Latvian Maritime Administration in accordance with Section A-III/6 of STCW Code.
The Updating training for ship electro-technical engineers covers topics in the following subject areas:
- Monitor the operation of electrical, electronic and control systems;
- Monitor the operation of automatic control systems of propulsion and auxiliary machinery;
- Operate and maintain power systems in excess of 1000 volts;
- Operate computers and computer networks on ships;
- Maintenance and repair of automation and control systems of main propulsion and auxiliary machinery;
- Maintenance and repair of bridge navigation equipment and ship communication systems;
- Application of leadership and teamworking skills.
DURATION - 5 DAYS
PRICE - 840 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999