SECURITY TRAINING FOR SEAFARERS WITH DESIGNATED SECURITY DUTIES
The course complies with all requirements of the STCW Convention Chapter VI, Sections A-VI/6 and Tables A-VI/6-1 and A-VI/6-2 of the SCTW Code. The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The course covers the following topics:
- Maritime security policy;
- Security responsibilities;
- Ship security assessment;
- Security equipment;
- Threat Identification, Recognition, and Response;
- Ship Security Actions;
- Contingency planning, drills and exercises;
- Security administration.
DURATION - 1 DAY
PRICE - 112 EUR
VALIDITY - UNLIMITED
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999