MEDICAL FIRST AID
The course complies with all requirements of the STCW Convention, as amended, Chapter VI, Sections A-VI/4 and Table A-VI/4-1 of the SCTW Code, as well as covers all subject areas recommended by IMO Model course 1.14 “Medical First Aid”.
The course is certified by Latvian Maritime Administration.
The Training course covers the following topics:
- Introduction and immediate actions;
- Medical first aid kit;
- Body’s anatomy and physiology;
- Patient inspection;
- Head and spinal injuries;
- Burns, scalds and frostbites;
- External assistance;
- Toxical hazards;
- Medical care for rescued persons;
- Psychological/psychiatric problems;
- Disease prevention, sterilization.
E-MAIL: email@example.com PHONE: +371 67399999