LIQUID CARGO HANDLING SIMULATORS
SafeCargo Liquid Cargo Handling Multistation Simulator | L-3 DPA consist of 3 station simulators. The Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator is used for studying the tanker’s layout, gear and systems, machinery control, the correct performance of cargo handling operations in standard operating conditions and emergency situations.
Available models for training and verification of tanker officers on these simulators:
- Crude Oil/Oil Product tanker model
- IMO Type I Chemical tanker model
- Crude Oil/Products/Chemical tanker model
- Ethylene gas carrier tanker model
- LNG Carrier Model (Membrane Containment)
CargoMax — stability and load management software application available for each of the ship models within the simulator library. The program is fully integrated into the simulator allowing it to be used as a planning tool or to provide on line information as exercises are conducted on the simulated model.
This simulator is used for the following courses:
- Liquid Cargo and Ballast Water Handling on Oil Tankers (Simulator Training);
- Liquid Cargo and Ballast Water Handling on Chemical Tankers (Simulator Training);
- Liquid Cargo and Ballast Water Handling on Gas Tankers (Simulator Training);
- Advanced Training for Oil Tanker Cargo operations;
- Advanced Training for Chemical Tanker Cargo operations;
- Advanced Training for Liquefied Gas Tanker Cargo operations;
- Tanker officers training and verification of their knowledge, according to the TOTS (Tanker Officer Training Standards).