CLASSROOM FOR FIRE FIGHTING TRAINING
The classroom is equipped with furniture, computer and projector for effective theoretical and practical training of trainees.
The instructor uses such equipment during training:
- Fire-fighter’s outfit (common and heat-reflecting);
- Compressed air breathing apparatus type “Drager” (including a cut in half cylinder);
- Compressed air emergency escape breathing device (EEBD);
- Portable fire extinguishers and wheeled (mobile) fire extinguishing units (including a cut in half cylinder);
- Mock-up fire alarm system panel for demonstration of its use, the principle of its operation and tests of fire detectors;
- Gas fire extinguishing systems (elements) including “NOVEC 1230”;
- Aerosol fire extinguishing systems;
- Sprinkler fire extinguisher systems (elements);
- Fire and Safety Plans of the various ships.
The classroom is used for the following courses:
- Advanced Fire Fighting;
- Advanced Fire Fighting - Refresher Course.