- The boat hull and inner line are made of glass reinforced polyester with waterproof marine approved type unsaturated polyester as its binder and fiberglass cloth felt as its strengthening material, the fiber reinforced glass is formed by layers laying in module;
- The boat is self-righting;
- As the hook has on-load release it has a fall preventer device so the boat can be released only when it is fully waterborne;
- The steering position has a steering console containing the normal steering, electrical instrument panel, and engine control lever;
- Emergency steering tiller can be operated from within the boat;
- Fuel tank and equipment tanks arranged inside the boat;
- The fuel tank which has such a capacity sufficient for 4 hours running for the fully loaded rescue boat at 6 knots is mounted in the center tank section.
Weight of empty boat: 585 kg;
Total weight: 1245 kg;
Outboard engine: MERCURY 25 HP;
Speed (full load): 6 knots;
Outside color: Vivid orange.
This boat is used for following courses:
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats;
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats - Refresher course.